ChangelogFeatures, fixes & improvements.Follow us on Twitter
Joinlist X Phantom Mobile
In an effort make joining a presale list effortless, we now support connecting with Phantom Wallet on mobile.
Phantom is a leading wallet on Solana with incredible traction, gaining more than 2 million monthly active users in just six months after launch.
We're extremely pleased to support their beautifully crafted mobile wallet on our app!
- added a FAQ section to every project page.
- Added Account Dropdown in the dashboard, on the main nav which has links to Dashboard, Logout.
- show a loader on the login button as soon as you hit it
- max character length of 40 chars for the project name.
- as soon as you connect, fire a sign message request when using phantom wallet on mobile
- removed the top separator when the ETH connector is disabled
- improve the speed of a projects page by disabling the list of enrties.
- when you try to connect to an account that is already linked to a user, we ask if you want to sign into it instead of just showing a blank error page.
- users can now logout from a projects page!
- only enable the connect button when previous step has been completed/connected
- improved End At screen when the project has closed.
- too much margin-right on the Time component in the End At section of the project details page in your dashboard.
- full length of a collapsible item was getting cut off when hovering
- list item bullet points was showing in the User Must Own Contract Combobox.
- truncate long words in the ComboBox component
- removed unnecessary in the authentication flow (it was code which allowed people to submit a wallet without connecting their website). removed it because it opens us up to become a large vector of attack.
- put all sign message statments in a constants file
- more subtle animation to display the list of entries in the dashboard.
- combobox placeholder text was too dark.
- fixed overflowing text on a large FAQ item.
- fixed logout button not working
- fixed disconnect from phantom mobile not working.
- users couldnt save their project and kept getting "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"